Here we’ve compiled some useful resource links for brick and masonry related products and services.
Residential Brick Companies
- Binsa – Wonderful array of colors and textures available in king Size and Executive Size (3″ x 10″) for cost savings,
- Carolina Ceramics
- Cherokee Brick – Modular and queen size brick ibeautiful rustic color blends and textures.
- Cloud Ceramics – King Size brick in various colors and textures.
- Columbus Brick – Rustic and Paper-cut blends of queen size and modular brick that will dress-up any project. Quality products that will stand up to the test of time.
- Commercial Brick – Nice range of colors, many flashed, ranging from red to earth tones. Available in king size and thin king size.
- D’Hanis Brick
- General Shale – Antique or “used” look modular in various colors and blends. Available in thin brick for interior decorating.
- General Shale – Be a trend-setter in your neighborhood or business! Here you will discover all our newest building products for residential and commercial projects including brick, stone, thin masonry and outdoor living features. Check back often to see what’s fresh from the kiln!
- Kansas Brick & Tile – King Size products in a range of colors and textures.
- Kentwood – Brick with a “Creole” flair from south Louisiana. Available in modular, Queen size and King size.
- Kinney Brick – Unique hand crafted boutique look brick available in modular, Queen and Texas Queen (NEW SIZE FOR GREAT ECONOMY IN THE WALL WITH A CLASSIC LOOK) size. Hand made and thin brick available also.
- Mangum Brick – Traditional brick line manufactured in Oklahoma with nice colors and textures. Available in Big John size.
- Meridian Brick – Multiple colors and textures available in King and Modular size from their Athens, Texas plant. Seen on many prestigious commercial buildings across the country.
- Old Carolina – Take a trip back in time when you see this traditional line of “hand made” brick and pavers. Colors and sizes that are timeless and can be seen on many fine homes.
- Old Texas Brick – Old Texas Brick supplies hand-made, hand-dressed brick. Beautiful colors in Queen Size, Modular and pavers.
- Ragland Clay Products – Old world look with new world quality. Very unique “mud” brick surface treatments, Various sizes and colors available as well as thin brick.
- Sioux City
- St. Joe – Rich old world look from authentic wood mold brick in various sizes. This plant has been in production since 1891.
- Summit Brick Company
- Triangle – Fresh new product line from a new manufacturing plant in Texas. Mostly available in king size with queen size and modular size being added at a later date.
Commercial Brick Companies
- Carolina Ceramics – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available.
- Cherokee Brick – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available.
- Cloud Ceramics – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available.
- Columbus Brick – Extruded formal commercial brick, paper cut brick and tumbled rustic brick in multiple colors. Available in modular, Queen and engineer size. Thin brick available.
- D’Hanis Brick & Tile Company – Dry pressed solid and extruded brick and pavers with unique special shapes and textures available. sizes and colors are perfect or the “old world” style.
- General Shale – Vast line of colors. Thin Brick available.
- Glen Gery Brick – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available.
- Interstate Brick – Multiple sizes, colors and textures available including oversize structural brick.
- Kansas Brick & Tile – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available.
- Marion Ceramics – Paving brick. Multiple colors and thicknesses for every style and application. Good for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Mutual Materials – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available.
- Palmetto Brick – Nice assortment of colors and textures.
- Pinehall Pavers – Paving brick
- Sioux City Brick – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available. Can meet FBX standards.
- St. Joe Brick – True wood molded brick made by the same process for over a hundred years. Produced in several sizes and soft colors featuring an iron spot found in the native clay.
- Summit Brick Company – Multiple sizes, colors and textures available including oversize structural brick.
- Triangle Brick – – Multiple sizes, colors and textures are available. Made in Texas at a new manufacturing facility.
- Watsontown Brick – Many colors and textures.
- Whiteacre-Greer – Dry Pressed paving brick.
Glazed Brick & Structural Facing Tile
- Elgin Butler Glazed Tile – Glazed Structural Tile and brick for structural load bearing applications or masonry accents.
Industry Information Links
- Brick Industry Association – Brick Technical bulletins and new innovative masonry practices
- Isokern – Isokern fireplaces can be used inside or outside and can be customized to fit your design. See images under custom fireplaces. Call for more details.
- Masonry Cosmetics – Color problem resolution for masonry products and mortar
- Advanced Flashing Products – Flashing and masonry supplies.
- CavClear Products – Moisture Control Systems and Rigid Insulation Board Systems
- Dow – RigidStyrofoam Insulation Board and accessories
- Heckmann Building Products – Heckmann Building Products is the home of the Pos-I-Tie® Veneer Anchoring System. We specialize in custom Stone Veneer Anchors and offer a wide range of other products including: Sheet Metal Flashing, Adjustable Anchoring Systems, Masonry Wall Reinforcement, Channel Slot Anchoring Systems, Dovetail Anchoring Systems, Moisture Management Systems & more.
- Hohmann & Barnard – Hohmann & Barnard offers a diverse selection of high quality construction products for the building envelope, many of which qualify as sustainable building materials due to recycled content and help achieve LEED certification.
- Mortar Net – Moisture Control Systems and materials to keep wall cavities clear for drainage.
- Poly Guard – Poly Wall® Building Solutions manufactures a market leading line of waterproofing and air barrier membranes designed to enhance the integrity of your structure. Our products are all made in the USA and have been tested to withstand the most rigorous requirements in the construction industry.
- Tyvek – paper and accessories for moisture control in walls.
- Wire Bond – Masonry Veneer Anchors, Flashing and other Masonry Accessories.
- York Flashing – York Manufacturing produces a full line of moisture control products and systems for both residential and commercial applications.