Hatteras Hammocks Tufted Hammock
Our tufted hammocks are meticulously crafted with attention to detail, showcasing the perfect balance of elegance and durability. The addition of tufting creates a plush and inviting surface that cradles you in pure relaxation. Sink into the cushioned comfort and experience the ultimate oasis of tranquility.
At Hatteras Hammocks, we believe in using only the finest materials to ensure the highest quality and longevity of our products. That’s why our tufted hammocks feature the renowned Sunbrella® and DURACORD® fabrics and rope. Sunbrella® offers unparalleled fade resistance and weather resistance, allowing your hammock to maintain its vibrant colors and withstand the elements with ease. DURACORD®, on the other hand, combines the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester, ensuring exceptional comfort and long-lasting performance.
Indulge in the ultimate relaxation experience with our tufted hammocks. The combination of luxurious comfort, impeccable craftsmanship, and durable materials creates an oasis of tranquility in your outdoor space. Whether you’re enjoying a sunny afternoon or stargazing at night, our tufted hammocks provide the perfect retreat for unwinding and rejuvenating.
- Hammock & Detachable Pillow Only – Stand Not Included!
- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DURACORD® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- DURACORD® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian Teak hardwood, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Eco-Friendly: Polyester fiberfill filling made from recycled soda bottles is found inside the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
|Rope||8mm (5/8 inch) DURACORD®|
|Bed Length||6 ft. 6 in.|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Hardware||(2) Zinc-plated chains and Tree hooks|
|Care||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water, and a Soft Scrub Brush|