Hatteras Hammocks Square Weave Hammock
Our Soft Weave® Hammocks are the result of careful attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality products. These hammocks are expertly woven using a special blend of soft, solution-dyed polyester yarns, ensuring an incredibly comfortable and durable lounging experience.
Assembled in the Carolinas, our Soft Weave® Hammocks carry with them the rich tradition of craftsmanship and expertise that this region is renowned for. Every hammock is lovingly crafted by skilled artisans who take pride in creating hammocks of exceptional quality.
Designed to withstand the rigors of outdoor use, our Soft Weave Hammocks are resistant to fading, mold, and mildew. The solution-dyed polyester yarns ensure that the vibrant colors remain intact, even under the harshest of weather conditions. You can trust that your Soft Weave® Hammock will provide years of relaxation and enjoyment.
Discover the perfect blend of comfort, durability, and Carolina craftsmanship with Hatteras Hammocks. Immerse yourself in the luxurious embrace of our Soft Weave® Hammocks, assembled in the Carolinas with pride and dedication. Create a serene oasis in your outdoor space and experience the ultimate in relaxation with hammocks that embody the essence of quality and craftsmanship.
- Hammock Only – Stand and Accessories Not Included!
- Durable Fabrics: Olefin fabric is highly durable, lightweight, breathable and dries quickly.
- DURACORD® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian Teak hardwood, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Polyester fiberfill batting lines the inside of the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Assembled in the Carolinas: Assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
|Bed Length||6 ft. 8 in.|
|Weight Capacity||450 pounds|
|Hardware||(2) Zinc-plated chains and (2) Tree hooks|
|Rope||3 ply (8mm total)|
|Includes||Does NOT Include Stand or Pillow|